Monday, April 7, 2014

The Burger Bistro


Mark Twain once said, “When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” I try to live my life according to this quote; I’m one of those people that think the majority is wrong most of the time. However, there are exceptions to every rule, and for me, The Burger Bistro is one of them.

I first heard of The Burger Bistro by word of mouth. Tons of people were raving over how great these burgers are, but I always shrugged it off, thinking that a burger is a burger. But the hype kept rolling in, and soon enough, The Burger Bistro was rated the second-best burger in New York. So I grabbed the Ethel Mertz to my Lucy Ricardo (AKA my sister), and we walked over to the restaurant to see what all the hullabaloo was about.


Remember when I thought that these burgers would be “just another burger”? I was wrong. Everything about the burger was heavenly: the meat was juicy, flavorful, and cooked perfectly, the cheese melted in a way that wasn’t too messy and stringy (which is the worst thing ever, in my opinion), and the bun was warm and buttery. You can also put extras in your burger, such as mushrooms or fried onions, and you can choose whatever sauce you want, too (my favorite is the chipotle mayo). If you grew up watching Spongebob Squarepants and often found yourself wishing you could try a Krabby Patty, well, this is the closest you will ever get to having that experience. My sister and I walked out of that restaurant as changed women. I am almost positive that if every world leader was to have a burger from The Burger Bistro, they can finally establish world peace. In short: this is the food of the gods.


All the burgers at The Burger Bistro are customizable. The possibilities are endless.

So what are you waiting for? Why are you still reading this? Go to The Burger Bistro right now! They have a $10 lunch special during the weekdays which everyone should take advantage of, as their burgers could get pretty pricey otherwise (though they’re worth every penny), and for those of you who may be vegetarian or vegan, The Burger Bistro has options for you! So really, no one has any excuses not to go and eat there.

---Sarah Allam

Images from: http://www.theburgerbistro.com/Gallery.php

No comments:

Post a Comment