Monday, April 20, 2015

Greetings! 04/20/15


Let's get a few things out of the way: I'm not that clever, I'm not that funny, and I'm definitely not that good at greeting people, whether it be online or IRL. To avoid any awkwardness, I'm just going to get to the important stuff right away:
  • Registration has begun as of last week. I'm graduating this semester, so I'm thankful that I won't be dealing with the demon/Kraken/Chupacabra monster known as CunyFirst ever again for the rest of my life. However, many of you still have to deal with that Satanic regurgitation from the fiery pits of hell, so we're here to help! Stop by our office at 3416 Boylan for your registration needs/advice/complaints/rants.
  • Escape the pressures of the semester with an afternoon filled with peace, relaxation, good music, and good poetry at our Lily Pond Open Mic on April 30 during common hours. It will take place in front of, you know, the lily pond. I'll be hardstyling with my awesome pals the turtles and the goldfish.
  • Junction submissions are officially closed and work on our magazine has begun. Don't forget to get your copy at the English Majors' Tea, which is on May 14 during common hours.
  • After the tea, join us for the Junction Function at 5! This is the official launch party for the Junction, and it is open to all students. Be there or be square.
And now I am going to just drop the cutest ever cute animal picture of all time. This is my fuzzy friend when she was around 3 weeks old. You're welcome.

Yes, she has a Clark Gable mustache. No, I did not name her Clark.
If this picture doesn't make your heart melt, then you might want to get yourself over to the nearest doctor because come on. I have no soul and a barren wasteland where my heart should be, but this picture makes me want to punch a wall because it is so darn cute.

Lastly, because I want to change the name of this blog from the Boylan Blog to the Brando Blog, here's a picture of Marlon Brando with his cat. I love Marlon Brando and I love cats. Am I sorry? No. You're welcome again.

Cats: choosing the most comfortable places to sleep since 8000 BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment