Monday, May 11, 2015

Greetings 5.11.15


Hello all,

As you may or may not be aware, this week ahead of us is the last of the semester. In the past this time of the semester would always take me by surprise, but not this time; this time this week is my last week of school EVER. I've been going to school for 82% of my life (I think, I'm an English major for a reason). I'm standing at the edge of the unknown. It's frightening. I watch cute videos to distract myself.



That's better. On to business:

Thursday, May 14 is the English Major's Tea! Join us in the Penthouse of the Student Center at 12:30 to honor and award our peers (and get a free lunch). More importantly, pick up your copy of The Junction!

And if you have any last minute, end-of-semester woes or just need a break from the unrelenting chaos that is final papers and exams, stop by our office at 3416 Boylan.

Good luck, everyone!
-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment