Monday, November 16, 2015

Greetings 11.16.15




Hello All!

I'd first like to say I hope you all were able to register for the classes you planned to take this semester and if not, I hope the over-tally gods are on your side.

We're just now nearing the end of this semester and are already stressing about the next one. I wish I could say, as a Senior, that it gets better.. but it doesn't. Good luck, however, you'll probably be feeling stressed up until the morning of Graduation.  However, Brooklyn College offers some pretty cool resources in the basement of James Hall where you can sign up for workshops on dealing with anxiety, procrastination, and stress overall. Check it out and take advantage of anything you can to make crunch-time easier for you.

Also, submit to The Junction. I don't know if that will relieve your stress but perhaps it can if you tell yourself it will. Mind over matter, man. Maybe.

Lastly, in light of all the recent tragedies across the world in Paris, in Beirut, the threats at Mizzou, I leave you with a quote from the Notorious B.I.G.: "Spread love, that's the Brooklyn way"

-Chante

No comments:

Post a Comment