Monday, April 18, 2016

Currently Eating 4/18/16





Currently Eating Cake




I am currently eating cake because it's my birthday!!!!!!! *(Twerks on a handstand* Yasssss and my mother (the most awesome woman in the world by the way) surprised me by buying me a birthday cake this year (I usually get my own birthday cake because usually I suffer from the curse of being the middle child....but that's another story). I absolutely adore the pound cake and the birthday cake from my favorite Caribbean bakery, colloquially known as Alan's 1109 Nostrand Ave.  Aside from their cake I love the other goods that they have here.

 Hardo Bread



 Currant Rolls (it's like a Caribbean version of a Croissant with currants in it).



But here is the best thing that you can ever get from this place....BIRTHDAY CAKE!!






It has glitter on it.........😍






Sorry that I don't have any recipes available....all 
of this stuff is store bought but it is also baked on site





Don't forget to check out their website here!








One Love,



Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment