Monday, September 19, 2016

Greetings 9.19.16

Greetings!! 9.19.16


This is the second time I'm writing this, so bear with me. Blogger ate my post. 


How are things going in your semester? Good? I am suffering between senioritis and OMG ALL OF THE GRAD SCHOOL CRAP. (Professors? Is it wrong to offer cookies for letters of recommendation?) Pretend I didn't say that. I make really good cookies. DANG IT CAT, SHUT UP!!

Moving on, I am here to remind you that here at Boylan 3416, we are here to assist you in the ways of the English and Creative Writing majors. Also, every Tue from 12:30-1:30pm, we have a lovely little writing group that meets across the hall from the main English department office. Last week, Emily gave us a prompt that had us all imagining the deaths of all of us and our loved ones. Good times had by all.

Bring what you're working on, we'll give you a prompt, or just sit-in and see what you think!

we won't judge. much.


No comments:

Post a Comment