Monday, September 19, 2016

Magic Hat 9.19.16


         Attempting to Find Some Type of Significance in Life

As I read some of the past Magic Hat Posts, I grow more and more unsure about my blog post. Those pieces were so poignant and displayed such profound deep thoughts that I seem to be incapable of at this very moment.

So I've decided that I will blog the best way I know possible, from my heart. Unfortunately, I don't have a poem or a short story to share.

           However, I would like to discuss the anxiousness that goes along with applying to graduate school. I am a constant mess because I somehow believe that these institutions possess the power to make me or break me.


I had to make this gif extra large because I want people to understand that the anxiety is real and that I LOVE Spongebob Squarepants!

 I don't want to say the struggle is real because I would hate to think that I would have to struggle through this process. 

 I welcome the opportunity for the application process and results to go as smooth as possible, but I  know that I do not control the decisions that are going to be made by the graduate board of these universities. 

Graduate school has just maximized and multiplied my anxiety since I am sometimes plagued with anxiety on a normal basis. I am that one girl who sometimes would rather sit in a corner and hide. Okay, maybe not sometimes, maybe most of the time, but I know that it will get better because I am determined to make it better. Ariel is me about two or three times a week. 



 I don't know who this is, but I do know that it expresses everything that I want to say. I am beyond grateful to Professor Natov for accepting me as an intern and for providing me with the opportunity to post on this wonderful blog. 


Writing is an excellent method to express my inner thoughts and emotions and I thank God that the Boylan Blog exists as a forum. 


Another great method that is helping with my never ending anxiety is searching for these gifs to insert into my blog post; although I know that this is a momentary solution. Just looking at how adorable these two Pokemon, Pikachu and Togepi are warms my heart because they look so happy. 

I know that establishing some sort of contentment and peace of mind are two essential parts of not only my life, but everyone else's as well.

I hope that I don't sound like a basked case and apologize in advance if I do. 
I just wanted to get this off of my chest and I am thankful that I did.

The most important thing to remember is that, 
"This too shall past."



This is Kayla, fellow Trini signing out,

Love and Happiness.  Trini to deh bone!!


Image result for trinidad flag





No comments:

Post a Comment